INSPIRATIONAL SUNDAY SHOW

 ~ ~ ~Best of Kenny Rogers-Collection of greatest Hits~ ~ ~

Video upoad by Richman K channel Thank you so much Richman K for sharing

The "Best of Kenny Rogers-Collection of Greatest of Hits" Tracks list as follows:
1> Blaze of glory, 2> Buried trasure, 3> Coward of the country, 
4> Don't fall in love with a dreamer, 5> Evening star, 6> Eyes that see in the
dark 7> Goodbye, 8> Hold me, 9> I don't need you, 10> I swear, 
11> I will always love you, 12> If i could hold on to love, 13 Island in the stream, 14> Living with you, 15> Love or something like it, 
16> Love will turn you around, 17> Loving arms, 18> Lucille, 19>Midsummer
night, 20> Mississippi gal, 21> Morning desire, 22> Scarlet fever, 23> So in
love with you, 24> Something inside so strong, 25> The fool in me, 26> The
gambler, 27> Stranger, 28> The vows go unbroken, 29> This woman,
30> Through the years, 31> Time for love, 32> Twenty years ago, 
33> What about me, 34> When a man loves a woman, 35> Write your name
[Across my heart], 36> You and i, 37> You decorated my life.

Music> "Through the years" by Kenny Rogers[iTunes]

These country songs brings you joy, tears as good moments and sad from the
past brought up in your memory for better and relax for this week ahead for
everyone.  I personally feel very happy to listen Kenny Rogers songs because
I like his songs, lyrics, clear crispy voice with a melody punch gives very good
impact on me likewise so many like his songs for his style of singing manner.

This is one of the Best Kenny Rogers collection considered greatest musical hits
All 37 songs are very beautiful to listen you can make out your favourite song.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Highwaymen Live in Las Vegas

Korolova - Live @ Santorini Greece Suites of The Gods Melodic Techno Heavenly Sublime...

Jeremy Soule (The Northerner Diaries) -- Njol [Extended 90 Min.]

Iconic Songs in AI Cover - playlist

David Guetta Epic House Set From An Ibiza Villa

INSPIRATION DAY QUOTE OF THE DAY

INSPIRATIONAL SUNDAY SHOW

Mau5trap Radio 215 - deadmau5

Crime Shade Songs = Playlist