~ ~ ~Best of Kenny Rogers-Collection of greatest Hits~ ~ ~ Video upoad by Richman K channel Thank you so much Richman K for sharing The "Best of Kenny Rogers-Collection of Greatest of Hits" Tracks list as follows: 1> Blaze of glory, 2> Buried trasure, 3> Coward of the country, 4> Don't fall in love with a dreamer, 5> Evening star, 6> Eyes that see in the dark 7> Goodbye, 8> Hold me, 9> I don't need you, 10> I swear, 11> I will always love you, 12> If i could hold on to love, 13 Island in the stream, 14> Living with you, 15> Love or something like it, 16> Love will turn you around, 17> Loving arms, 18> Lucille, 19>Midsummer night, 20> Mississippi gal, 21> Morning desire, 22> Scarlet fever, 23> So in love with you, 24> Something inside so strong, 25> The fool in me, 26> The gambler, 27> Stranger, 28> The vows go unbroken, 29> This woman, 30> Through th...
This RMBH 2020 video shows livestock haulers touring in their trucks
ReplyDeletetraversing beautiful landscapes visuals of country side while you listen
to amazing country music for an hour, Tracks: God's country by Blake shelton/
BLAZE OF GLORY by JON BOVI JON this stunning country song a classic song/ Cowboy likeus by George strait/ Outlaw run by Frank foster/ Here
without you -Instrumental- by Sinima beats/ Outlaws & outsiders by Cory
marks/ I got the blues by Joey holiday/ Outlaw state of mind by Chris
stapelton/ Big wheels in the moonlight by Dan seals/ Songs about rain by
Gary allan.